Saturday, November 17, 2012

Blake turns 12!!

I can not believe that Blake is now 12!! He has grown up so fast!! I would love to give him a pill to make it go a little slower. For his on the day of his birthday his great grandma and grandpa Harris came to see him. He wanted me to make a cake of his jersey from football with his number on it. The weekend after we had the rest of the family up for his birthday and he choose cheesecake.On Sunday my baby boy was ordained a Deacon.

Blake loves playing football, playing with his dog, shooting his gun, and hanging out with his friends. His favorite food is tacos, and he loves spicy food. He loves Boise state Broncos and still idiles Kellen Moore :)Blake is such a good kid!!I truly love spending time with him! I love him and am so thankful I get to be his mom!!

0 comments: